I have ordered from Transfer Express multiple times and have never been disappointed. Their transfers worked great and their customer service was amazing to work with.

The most recent order I placed was a TOTAL disappointment. I’m not usually the type to write reviews, but I couldn’t let this one slide. I placed an order for two different transfers that were to be a front and back design. The transfers arrived and they looked great. First, I printed the front side of all the shirts and the image turned out exactly as it was supposed to. When I moved onto the backside of the shirts, I followed the instructions to a T and they would not adhere to the fabric correctly. I thought that I was doing something wrong so I kept tweaking the technique. Before I gave up, I had ruined 7 shirts. I called Transfer Express and talked to a very nice man. He was very helpful and asked me to send photos of what was going on. I logged onto my Transfer Express account and sent a photo. I called back the next day and started talking to the first man’s supervisor. He explained to me that they could not tell what the problem could be by the photo and he asked me to try another transfer with his specific directions. I explained to him that I had already ruined 7 shirts and was a little wary. He could tell that I was very frustrated (almost in tears) and he assured me that he would do everything to resolve the problem.

I tried an 8th shirt and came up with the same results; the transfer didn’t adhere correctly. I uploaded an image of the 8th messed up shirt, explaining what had happened. I received a phone call the next day from the same nice man who wasn’t so nice this time. I told him that the transfers were not working and that I would like them to be replaced. He seemed to be stalling and wouldn’t give me a straight answer. He said that we would have to add another color to try and correct the problem and that I would have to pay for the added expense and I agreed. I then explained that I had ruined 8 shirts that already had the front image on the shirt so I would like to have those replaced as well. He was silent for a few seconds and then said that he could see replacing 2 or 3 but not that many. I told him why it was so many and he was quiet again. Frustrated, I said that I would just pay for them because I needed to get them done. I asked him how I should go about ordering them and he fumbled around and said that we would work that out later.

The next day I heard nothing from them but received a proof of the new artwork that needed to be approved. I approved the artwork and asked for overnight shipping so I could get the shirts done ASAP. I saw nothing about the front image that needed to be replaced. The next morning, a woman called me explaining that my card didn’t go through. I couldn’t understand why that would be because, as far as I knew, I was only being charged for the extra color in the design and the overnight shipping. Turns out, I was being charged for everything. I couldn’t debate this with her because she had nothing to do with it so I grabbed another card and gave that to her. The charge was over $300. I was told that the package would arrive on the Thursday of that week. Instead, the package shipped on Thursday and didn’t arrive until the next Monday, after I paid for overnight shipping. When I opening the package, there weren’t any transfers of the front image. Trying to stay optimistic, I was hoping that these new transfers would work and I wouldn’t have to worry about it again. I got to my shop and tried them out and they did NOT work AGAIN. I only tried 2 because I was not going to ruin multiple shirts again.

I have yet to contact Transfer Express, as I want to gather all the facts before hand. In conclusion, their customer service was rude and unhelpful when I needed it the most, their transfers didn’t work on 2 different occasions, I was charged more than what was discussed and their overnight shipping is a joke. Hopefully, I can get all of this remedied and continue to order from them. As of right now, I will not be doing any further business with Transfer Express.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Transfer Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Transfer Express.

Comments

the company I work for has been working with transfer express for about 5 years and they have always been great until just this past month or so...no proofs sent unless you request them, some of our transfers aren't adhering as nicely as they used to....I am not too optimistic after reading your post...I'm thinking Transfer Express must have changed hands business wise? whatever they did it is not good.